This website is operated by Gym Gear Supplier (Pty) Ltd. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using this website. By accessing or using our website you agree to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions. Gym Gear Supplier (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that the information contained on this website is accurate and up to date, Gym Gear Supplier (Pty) Ltd can not be held liable for any omissions, errors or price changes. All products are subject to availability.
Please consult your doctor before using any exercise equipment or embarking upon any exercise routine.
Website contact information: If you require any information regarding an order, or have any further questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0861 017 461.
We may change the advertised price of a product at any time. The price you pay will be the price in force at the time of your order. The price on your order will be validated by us as part of our acceptance of your order. We try to ensure prices displayed on our website are correct at all times, however, should a pricing error arise we will inform you of the correct price before we take payment and you may choose to either proceed with or cancel the order. All prices include VAT at 15%.
The information, services and products provided on and throughout this site are subject to change without notice. In the event of a genuine website error or inaccuracy we reserve the right to withdraw an offer immediately. We also reserve the right to cancel all confirmed orders that are subject to genuine website error or inaccuracy. All products offered are subject to availability.
All orders will be reviewed and are subject to acceptance by us.
After submitting an order to us we will send you an order acknowledgement email with your order number and details of the goods that you have ordered. Please note this email is an acknowledgement and is not an acceptance of your order.
COUNTRY OF MERCHANT DOMICILE
The country of merchant Domicile is South Africa.
Transactions on the site are protected with up to 256-bit Secure Sockets Layer encryption. They are only decrypted after they reach our secure card processing system. For your own security please do not email full credit card details. We have ensured that ordering on our website is as secure as possible and if you have any concerns about your security, while shopping on our site, please contact us directly.
HOW DO WE DELIVER THE BEST SERVICE?
We use trusted courier services and the most efficient companies in S.A who themselves have vast experience in delivering goods fast and on time throughout South Africa.
HOW LONG WILL YOUR ORDER TAKE TO ARRIVE?
Due to the scale of products we retail we utilize a number of carriers dependent on the size and / or weight. It is very important to us that your product is delivered as professionally as possible. We always look to balance speed and quality of delivery to provide the best possible solution. If you have any specific requirements contact us to discuss before placing your order and we will do everything we can to accommodate.
The vast majority of our order will arrive within 4 working days but some orders could take up to 7 working days. Special or custom orders lead times will be detailed during the order process.
If you are ordering multiple items please note your order may be fulfilled by different carriers with product arriving at different times / days.
We aim to deliver as quickly as possible and often over achieve on stated delivery times.
Delivery times / days cannot be guaranteed and as deliveries are carried out by specialist third parties Gym Gear Supplier (Pty) Ltd will not be held liable for any deliveries that fall outside this timescale. We’ll always let you know if there is an unusual delivery time or if items are out of stock. You’ll generally find that our website states if items are in stock or not. If your delivery is a made to order item, or for something we don’t stock and the delivery time is different from what is stated, we will keep you informed of when you’ll receive your order.
Please Note: delivery and delivery time is a best estimate and is not contractual. Our standard delivery days are Mon – Fri (8am – 6pm).
HOW MUCH DOES DELIVERY COST?
Free delivery is available throughout South Africa*
In all cases where we charge for delivery we are as fair as possible. We only charge you what we pay ourselves.
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU RECIEVE YOUR ITEMS?
If we deliver your item by courier then a signature will be required. We advise you to check the packaging for any obvious damage before signing for your order. If you see damage then indicate this on the note when you sign. Most of the time your order will arrive safe and sound but accidents can happen.
On occasions the outer packaging on heavier items can become damaged during transit. In most cases this will have no impact on the goods themselves and means that the packaging will have served its purpose in protecting your product.
If you are unhappy with how your item has arrived then please contact us at: 0861 017 461 or use the Contact Us page.
Our main aim is to make you happy when you buy from us so we’ll deal with any problems as promptly as possible.
Please also note that as we deliver heavy, bulky items our carriers will sometimes need your assistance when offloading. The driver will not be able / permitted to enter your premises so please ensure you have adequate support when the product arrives.
Please let us know if you will be unable to help the delivery driver when placing your order. We’ll make suitable arrangements if this is the case.
If you book an installed service everything is taken care for you with the product built in the room of choice.
If you refuse the delivery for any other reason that the goods being damaged in transit or if you have already informed email@example.com
or your wish to cancel your order, you are liable for all outward and return freight charges. If any of the larger products will not fit through doors or stairwells, and delivery is refused or returned, you will be responsible for all outward and return freight costs. Please call us for box dimensions if you have any access concerns.
DO YOU HAVE RESTRICTED ACCESS?
We understand that some people live in places where access is restricted like flats, narrow roads or other areas where it may be hard to get a large package or a large lorry into.
Please let us know about this when entering your details when placing your order. There’s a box for you to fill in with any specific instructions relating to your order.
DO WE DELIVER OUTSIDE SOUTH AFRICA?
Yes although delivery will need to be quoted. Contact us with your requirements and we will come back to you.
CANCELLATIONS & RETURNS
7 Day Return Policy:
At Gym Gear we understand that a customer may want to return or exchange a product(s). To be eligible for our 7-Day Returns Policy (Peace of Mind Returns), a customer’s return is required to meet the following criteria:
- The customer must contact Gym Gear and request a return in writing and within 07 (Seven) days from the delivery date of their order, which date shall be determined by Gym Gear’s designated courier’s delivery report;
- The product(s) must be unopened, unused, undamaged and comply with our Shipping & Delivery Terms and Conditions;
- The customer’s product(s) must be returned in the condition it was sent out from Gym Gear’s offices being new, unopened and unused, in a saleable/undamaged condition and in their original packaging with all labels still attached. Please ensure you do not affix any labels or tape directly to the product(s) packaging, only the external shipping packaging. Gym Gear is entitled to refuse the return or deduct any reduced value because of the product(s) not being in the above condition; and
- It is important to please note that the customer will be required to arrange for the collection and return of the product(s) to Gym Gear and further, that all return freight costs associated with the return of a product(s) to Gym Gear, under this 07 Day Return Policy, will be for the customer’s account and expense.
HOW DO I SUBMIT MY RETURN REQUEST?
At Gym Gear we understand that a customer may want to return or exchange a product(s) and this can be arranged by contacting our Customer Care Team via telephone on 0861 017 461 or via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW DO I RETURN MY ITEM?
The customer will then need to securely ready the product(s) for collection, ensuring they do not affix any labels or tape directly to the product(s) packaging. Gym Gear is entitled to refuse the return or deduct any reduced value because of the product(s) not being in a saleable condition and/or damaged packaging.
HOW LONG WILL MY REFUND TAKE?
Refunds are only issued after the product(s) a customer ordered have been returned to Gym Gear and a full inspection of the product(s) has been complete by our team. Should the product(s) be in acceptable condition following our inspection, a customer’s refund will normally be processed within 30 (Thirty) days from the date on which they requested the refund/cancellation.
CAN I CANCEL MY ORDER?
If you wish to cancel an order you must let us know in writing within 7 days of placing your order. You may cancel your order for a full refund prior to your order being shipped. If you cancel your order after it has been shipped, you are responsible for any return freight charges incurred by Gym Gear Suppliers (Pty) Ltd. You will also be charged a 30% re-stocking fee if you cancel your order after a period of 7 days. Any unpaid freight charges will be deducted from your refund. We advise you to check the status of your order before you cancel.
Under Distance Selling Regulations you have the right to cancel your order for a full refund up to 7 days after receiving the goods. However, the goods must be in an unused condition and all packaging must be intact. In this instance you will be liable for all delivery charges incurred by Gym Gear Suppliers (Pty) Ltd. Please review your chosen carrier to ensure you are insured appropriately for the return of the product. Please note that you are under a statutory duty of care to look after the unwanted goods in your possession, this includes whilst the goods are in transit back to our warehouse, and any products that are to be returned under our Money Back Promise must be kept in an ‘as new’ condition If when the goods received back into our warehouse are unsaleable or damaged our customer service team will be in contact to arrange the return of the product(s) to you at your own cost.
If a product is either received faulty or it develops a fault, please in the first instance contact our service team on 0861 017 461 and have your proof of purchase ready. If products arrive in a damaged condition you must make a note on the carrier’s delivery note where possible and inform us within 7 days of delivery. Gym Gear Suppliers (Pty) Ltd will, at its option, repair the product, replace the product or issue a refund. You will not be charged for the cost of returning a defective product.
All warranty repair work is carried out on-site by Gym Gear Suppliers (Pty) Ltd approved engineers. There are exceptions when we will require the product to be sent back to either us or the brand.
Important warranty information
- Where detailed extended warranties are granted when the product is correctly assembled within 4 days of purchase.
- The warranty excludes normal wear and tear on parts e.g.; decks and belts on treadmills, pedal straps on bikes, handle bar grips on bikes and ellipticals, bungee cords / rings on rebounders / trampolines. Run belts becoming loose and slipping on treadmills is not a warranty issue and can be resolved by reading the user manual of that machine and the belt tightened accordingly.
- Normal wear and tear on parts includes, but is not limited to: Rubber grips, plastic end caps, scratched parts, broken covers, cosmetic damage. Warranty on display models starts on the day of order.
- Warranty does not cover squeeks or noises that develop unless they are to do with mechanical failure or a manufacturing defect that is noticed when the machine is first in use. (plastics rubbing, machine frames creaking etc).
- Your sales receipt, showing the date of purchase of the product, is your proof of the date of purchase. The date of purchase is from when your warranty period begins.
- Warranty is only valid if the product is assembled / installed according to the instructions / directions included with the product.
- This warranty does not extend to any product that has been damaged or rendered defective: (a) as a result of accident, misuse, or abuse or lack of reasonable care; (b) by the use of parts not manufactured by Gym Gear Suppliers (Pty) Ltd or sold by Gym Gear Suppliers (Pty) Ltd; (c) by modification of the product; (d) as a result of service by anyone else other than Gym Gear Suppliers (Pty) Ltd or an authorised Gym Gear Suppliers (Pty) Ltd warranty service provider.
- During the warranty period Gym Gear Suppliers (Pty) Ltd will at no additional charge replace part(s) or repair the product (at Gym Gear Suppliers (Pty) Ltd option) if it becomes defective, malfunctions or otherwise fails to conform with this warranty under normal, non-commercial, personal, family or household use.
- In repairing the product, Gym Gear Suppliers (Pty) Ltd may replace defective parts or at the option of Gym Gear Suppliers (Pty) Ltd, use serviceable used parts that are equivalent to new parts in performance. All exchanged parts and products replaced under this warranty will become the property of Gym Gear Suppliers (Pty) Ltd. Gym Gear Suppliers (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to change manufacturers of any part to cover any existing warranty.
- The term “Lifetime warranty” means that the warranty is covered for the time that the machine in question stays in production or for the duration that parts remain available after production has stopped.
- All machines must be kept in a dry environment free from damp.
- If any repair work is not carried out by our own engineers or one of our authorised service agents the warranty will be void.
- Light Commercial warranty is covered in a gym which does not charge membership or use the equipment for financial gain. eg; Schools, Rugby Clubs, Hospitals. Personal training studios are also permitted to use light commercial machines with a maximum of 5 hours use per day per machine.
If you have a breakdown covered under warranty or even if it’s outside the warranty period please call us on 0861 017 461 or email email@example.com and we will assist you as soon as possible.
Rebounder/ Fitness Trampoline Warranty: Home Use 6 months warranty on the steel frame and on the matting. The warranty does not cover bungee cords. This Warranty does not extend to any Product that has been damaged or rendered defective; (a) as a result of an accident, misuse, or abuse; (b) by the use of parts not manufactured or sold by the manufacturer; (c) by modification of the Product.
Rubber Dumbbells: 6 months warranty. This Warranty does not extend to any Product that has been damaged or rendered defective; (a) as a result of an accident, misuse, or abuse; (b) by the use of parts not manufactured or sold by the manufacturer; (c) by modification of the Product.
Rubber Weight Plate: 6 months warranty. This Warranty does not extend to any Product that has been damaged or rendered defective; (a) as a result of an accident, misuse, or abuse; (b) by the use of parts not manufactured or sold by the manufacturer; (c) by modification of the Product.
If you require spare parts for out of warranty products please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any typographical or clerical or other error or omission in any sales literature, quotation, price list, acceptance of offer, invoice or other document or information issued by Gym Gear Suppliers (Pty) Ltd shall be subject to correction without any liability on the part of Gym Gear Suppliers (Pty) Ltd. Photographs are for illustrative purpose only, and may not exactly match the product itself. All measurements shown on our website are approximate.
Copyright material appears on the website which is our property or the property of our content and technology providers or their respective owners. We do not give permission for you to re-publish, alter, transmit or otherwise copy any material on the Site but you may download information from the website for your own personal use. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under Copyright Law, no copying, re-distribution, re-transmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material will be permitted without our express permission and that of the Copyright owner.
As information on our website is provided free of charge, we do not accept liability for it. We will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss, loss of profit, revenue or goodwill arising from your use of the website or information on the website.
The Information you provide to us
You are responsible in all respects for all use of and for protecting the confidentiality of any username, email verification and password that may be given to you or selected by you for use on our website. You may not share these with or transfer them to any third parties. You must notify Gym Gear Suppliers (Pty) Ltd immediately of any unauthorised use of them or any other breach of security regarding our website that comes to your attention.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.