Sissy Squat Machine
Make no mistake in the name Sissy, the Sissy Squat will take your leg workouts to the next level.
This Sissy Squat Machine is small but will help you achieve big results! The squat trainer is suitable for helping beginners as well as regular squatters.
SISSY SQUAT TRAINER
Your legs are placed between the rolls and offer perfect support when you slowly go into a squat by just making a sitting movement. As is sometimes the case, your heels lift from the ground, well this trainer combats and prevents that. The Sissy Squat Trainer allows you to train with your body weight or hold extra weights with your hands.
ALTERNATIVE TO SQUATS
As an alternative to the basic bodyweight squat, you can use this in conjunction with a regular free weight barbell squat allowing you to sit deep into the squat putting a real emphasis on the hamstrings, glutes, core and QUADS !!!
MAJOR MUSCLES TARGETED
The major muscle that sissy squats target is the quadriceps, which are a collection of four muscles that run down the front of your upper thighs and are responsible for flexing your knees.
Your gluteus maximus, the largest muscle in your butt, is recruited, but it simply acts as a stabilizer along with your abdominals and obliques to help prevent your back from collapsing as you lower into the squat.
One of the main advantages of this Sissy Squats is achieving almost 100% isolation on the quads. Sissy Squats are also an excellent alternative to regular squats for anyone suffering from a back injury or other problems preventing them from squatting normally as little stress is placed on other muscles..
This Sissy Squat is very compact, yet extremely heavy-duty and will offer a solid base to perform this underestimated exercise. Comfortable foot and calf cushions make every workout fun.
SUFFER FROM LOWER BACK PAIN ?
This Sissy Squat Machine substitute for strong & defined quads & glutes are especially for those who suffer from lower back pain and other ongoing injuries that may have resulted from performing regular barbell squats.
To challenge your quads further while using the Sissy Squat you can grab a pair of dumbbells, hold a plate across your chest. It can be performed simply with your arms folded, or while holding weights like Dumbbells or Kettlebells for a real challenge.
A GREAT LEG DAY ACCESSORY
Although the sissy squat is a piece of specialist equipment it can be a very nice piece to add to a gym without taking up too much floor space. It is also a great leg day accessory! The ultimate tool in your arsenal is the sissy squat machine for you!
Take your workouts to the next level with this sissy squat.
Learn more about How to Do the Sissy Squat on our blog.
- Powder Coated finish.
- Effectively target your quads & glutes
- Heavy-duty steel construction.
- Perform a variety of body-weight exercises to develop unparalleled quad, glute, and core strength.
- Designed to keep lower legs vertical while performing free-standing squats
- Isolate quad muscles by eliminating the involvement of glutes & hamstrings
- Balance out anterior & posterior chain muscles
- Very safe exercise – no weight required or loading of the spine.
- Extended stainless steel base, with non-slip footplate, safe and stable.
- Thick padded cushions for improved comfort
- High-density oversize foam rollers for extra comfort
- Large anti-slip footplate
- Made to suit all user heights
- Easy and quick adjustment of features.
- The equipment is made of the best quality, finely finished square and rectangular heavy-duty steel pipes.
- These are well recognized for their features such as corrosion resistance, premium functionality, low maintenance, robust construction, and enhanced durability.
- Assembly required.
- Use with arms folded or for increased resistance try holding weight plates/dumbbells
- Max weight capacity: 100 Kg
- Commercial Grade
- Size: 103/46/63 (cm)