Chin Up Bar Attachment for Super Bench/PRO
Boost your back and arm muscle strength with the Chin Up Bar for the Super Bench/PRO/PROV2. Like most Ironmaster gym equipment, the Chin Up Bar is an extremely durable attachment that offers a superior level of versatility. It gives you the perfect range of motion to work out your lats, biceps and forearms while hardly taking up any additional space. It is also very easy to install so you can work out minutes after unboxing the attachment.
Solid, sturdy and stable
Our Chin Up Bar has a 300lb load rating to support the weight of most trainers. Made of durable materials and proven design.
- Has a weight load capacity of 300lbs.
- Upright is made of chrome-plated steel for superior strength.
- High-quality neoprene grips on the handles offer good comfortable grip and protection against wear and tear.
Versatile and adjustable
Perfectly compatible with the Super Bench/Super Bench PRO, this Ironmaster attachment is a great way to expand your bench workouts by converting it into a pull-up station with two different grip positions to accommodate different kinds of exercises. The height of the Chin Up Bar can also be adjusted to suit users of various heights.
- It has regular wide grips for your chin-ups and pull-ups.
- Neutral grips provide an alternate position for your hands to target various muscles of your upper body.
- The vertical upright bar is adjustable in increments of 2″ from a minimum of 81.5″ to a maximum of 89.5″ from the floor giving you more flexibility with your workouts and allowing people of different heights to use it.
Ideal height and range for performing exercises
Our Chin Up Bar that has been attached to the Super Bench/PRO is just the right altitude scale for users of different heights. The distance between handles is also perfect for doing upper body workouts that target different muscle groups.
- The chrome upright tube is 48″ long with its top reaching 81.5″ up to 89.5″ above the floor in 2-inch increments to accommodate users of almost any height and ceiling heights.
- The handlebar is 48″ wide with 18-inch spacing between the neutral grips.
- It has two different grip positions (wide and narrow), conveniently allowing you to vary your hand placements according to your preference.
Compatible with all Ironmaster Super Bench models
The Chin Up Attachment for Super Bench/PRO is an excellent addition to your existing Ironmaster bench, whichever version it may be. It is easily attachable and provides several levels to suit users of any height.
- This attachment is compatible with all Ironmaster bench models, both old and new including the PRO V2.
- It can easily be attached to the spine of your Super Bench using the pull pin to enable various positions for different user heights.
Functional, comfortable and safe to use
The size of the handles and the material used to cover them help you maintain your grip so you can complete your workout without slipping off or letting go prematurely. Compared to chin-up bars that require being bolted to the wall, the Ironmaster Chin Up Bar is much safer to use and more gentle on your hands.
- The Chin Up Bar grips have a 1.25″ diameter an ideal size for wrapping your hands around them comfortably.
- Its handles are covered in neoprene rubber grips to protect your hands from too much friction that could result in calluses.
- Better and safer to use than chin-up bars that need to be bolted into walls, doorways or ceilings.
Space-saving and easy to install
The Chin Up Bar doesn’t require additional floor space apart from the area already being occupied by your Super Bench/PRO. Assembly tools are included in the package to make setting up at home quick and convenient.
- Since this attachment connects to the spine of your Super Bench/PRO, it hardly takes up any additional space in your home gym.
- Simple assembly with the included Allen wrench.
- Just plug into the bench and set with the pull pin.