The 45-degree Back Extension (otherwise called the ‘Hyper Extension’), is an incredible exercise machine for strengthening and fortifying the muscles of the lower back. Particularly for beginners, who might not have developed the technique the mind and body focus required to execute a Deadlift or Good Morning.
For experienced lifters, it’s incredible when blending with a comprehensive pressing motion or movement; like a flat barbell bench press. Albeit, one of the difficulties, is that most beginners lack the knowledge to increase the difficulty. Other than obviously, expanding their rep range, slowing the movement down, or holding a weight (on their chest, or with their arms outstretched).
- Assembled dimension:（L×W×H) 1300 × 670 × 860m
- Adjustable height
- Extra foot platform support
- Reduces back and muscle pain
- Matt black
- 45 degree angle for optimal results
- Commercial grade steel frame
- Thick & durable upholstery
- Comfortable high-density foam hip support pads
- Dual foot rollers